OSC Cooling Products 2767 New Radiator
The Professional Technicians Choice!
OSC Premium New Automotive Radiator is designed to OES form and function. OSC radiators are technically advanced and made from premium grade Alcoa aluminum. The tubes are cadmium plated inside and out to prevent premature failure. OSC does not substitute aluminum coolers in place of Stainless Steel plate or Copper and Brass concentric coolers and they use a die cut gasket to ensure there are no leaks. Each radiator is individually pressure tested and engineered for multi-fit without compromising the look and fit. All necessary fittings or hardware are included in each unit. All units meet OES cooler design with copper concentric coolers and plate coolers where originally equipped.
Premium Quality OSC Radiators at Prices you can Afford.
- Hassle free installation
- O.E. performance and exceptional quality
- Engineering enhancements provide improved cooling and longer life cycle
- Components are fitted and torqued in place to factory specifications
Drop in Form and Function
- Premium grade tubes, fins, headers, tanks, and other components are used to make OSC radiators more durable.
- Drop in fit, form and function. All necessary fittings or hardware are included in each unit for an easy install.
- Complete Radiators 100% tested up to three times during production: OSC tests the transmission and engine oil coolers prior to installation into the tank. The radiator core is tested prior to assembly and then once the assembly is complete the unit is tested again.
- Enhancements added to solve original design failures and to improve the life of high mileage vehicles: adding more fins per inch, thicker cores and even larger transmission coolers to overcome the added heat associated with these vehicles.
|Trans Oil Cooler||None|
|Engine Oil Cooler||None |
Manufactures Limited Lifetime Warranty